The Faculty Office oversees the organization of activities related to the operation of the Boards - Assembly and Council - including the functions of the Coordinator as verbalizing secretary. It deals with:
- organization and management of the election of the Dean and the representations in the Boards;
- publication of the resolutions of the Boards for administrative transparency;
- addition, in the GOMP platform, of the information about the participation in the Boards of Professors, for the awarding of salary and rewards;
- provision of general administrative acts with external significance;
- register of Professors afferent to the Departments of the Faculty, of extra-didactic activities, including participation in stable and temporary committees.